Friday, October 8, 2010

STOP before it's too LATE!

Oh dear...one of my closest, quite annoying, rude tempered friend--more like acquaintance--returned from a short lived vacation. And, well, "it's" sleeping on my couch, eating my food and seriously drinking all the good stuff (the good stuff being mild, ofcourse). "It" also brought along "it's" cousin--the respiratory infection.
In case you're wondering, "it" really goes by Procrastination and The Respiratory Infection goes by "SUPER SORE THROAT".
Yup, I've been hit!! Procrastination and SST. I seriously feel like dying daily.
With everything I have going on SST will probably hang around for a while, but I've decided to kick out Procrastination. I mean Procrastination was always inviting me to do this and to do that. I was so busy doing the things that were of no benefit to me, I didn't notice I was missing out on the "good stuff"; everyone knows "milk does a body good."
So, when I came home from practice I kicked Pro-pro out and enjoyed a glass of milk. SST is chillin' on the bottom bunk, but a couple of blue pills should send him packing in a week at most.

I don't want to bury my life under papers from yesterday, or the day before yesterday, or the day before that. So, I shall STOP "slackin'" before it's too LATE!

No comments: