Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today

Thirty minutes early. That's right I was thirty minutes early to (church) service on accident. There I was getting ready, constantly looking at the clock. And then it read 8:02 a.m. But the clock in my room is slightly advanced because of previous tardiness. So I walk on over to Sandals, and there were only so many cars in the parking lot. Looked at my cellphone, 8:02 a.m. It was weird being so early, seeing since I've been late half of my life. But, I seriously stood there for a second (before calling Phylicia) and wondered why I was early this morning. I thought it would've been cool to randomly meet someone like prince charming (lol). I thought God must have something/someone special planned out for me today. Cause I mean thirty minutes, a lot can happen in thirty minutes. But nothing really did. It was actually quite cool this morning and a little breezy. I liked it. Then I watched as parents dropped their children off to Sunday school. Little kids are so adorable. So, I don't know why I happened to be that early, but I what we sometimes think is early or late is just on time with God.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I hate it when I am up too soon or too early. A similar thing happened to me on Friday morning. I had to have a buddy to San Bernadino by 8am so we were gonna leave at 7:15am. I had planned to get up at 6:30am. Needless to say, I was not too excited to have to get up even then.

Somehow, on Friday morning I dreamed that my alarm clock went off. So, I got up and hopped in the shower. I got out to discover that it was not 6:30am, but 5:30am. I WOKE UP AN HOUR EARLY! ARGH! However, my hair and makeup did look great that day if I may say so myself. :-)

Katherine Seipp said...

Dang girl, you're really getting your act together being on time (even early!) I just don't know what to think anymore, it's like I don't even know you, haha.

Victoria said...

I agree. I wish that cool stuff would happen to me because I'm early (because with my parents, you HAVE to be early). Not yet, though.